Wednesday, January 6, 2010

favorite pictures from 2009

Favorite Picture
one of my favorite pictures of scott and i so far...
Meeting Savannah
meeting my niece, savannah, for the first time...instant love
snow berries
this was taken at my house when i went home in the winter. i love me a fresh snowfall
girls and guns
going shooting for the first time. i loved it more than i thought i would.
Danskin Tri
right after i crossed the finish line after my first full triathon, a proud moment-trying not to cry :-)
Photobucket
my sweet niece
Photobucket
making my niece laugh-at 6 months
Photobucket
the best blue eyes in the world and the best lip too :-)
Photobucket
one of my all time faves of her
sisters
sisters :-)
profile
i love profile shots
boat ride brazil
in brasil with my baby
savannah in leaves
playing in the leaves, at IN in the fall
fall home
my back yard in IN
b&w leaf kiss
leafy kiss :-)
savannah christmas dress
savannah in her christmas dress
savannah bench
gotta love this one :-)
savannah beach
savannah's first time at the beach

No comments: