Tuesday, December 9, 2008

family vaca to the outer banks







i really do love blogging...i'm just horrible at finding the time to update my blog :-) so back in oct my family got together in nc at the outer banks. it was my first time here and it was wonderful! my dad rented a house right on the ocean and it had 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. there were 10 of us that met up from indiana, georgia, and florida. we just spent the week relaxing, shopping, and taking in the outer banks. it was great to see my sister-in-law and brother (it had almost been a year!) and it was the first time i was able to see my sis since she became pregnant. so that was fun to see her belly stick out:-) we were able to take some great family pictures on the deck of our house and they turned out great. here's a few from the trip!

No comments: