Monday, December 22, 2008

i love surprises!

so a couple of weekends ago i flew up to indy to surprise my best friend allison. i had been talking with her husband and mom over the last two months in order to make sure that she would be surprised and have the whole weekend free. it worked out perfectly! she was in complete shock when she saw me and then she started to cry. oh how i love surprises!!! it had been over a year since we had seen each other and i was in some dire need of bonding time with my best friend. i had a blast hanging out with her and being able to see her whole family :-)
not only was i able to surprise her, but i was able to surprise my whole family as well. i didn't tell any of them that i was coming. my mom was throwing danelle, my sis-in-law, a baby shower that sunday so i drove up to my parents house and surprised everyone at the baby shower. it was so much fun!!! it was great to be there for the shower and to be with danelle :-)

No comments: