Tuesday, December 9, 2008

oh the retired life....

so my parents were just here in fl with me for over a month! oh to be retired :-) someday....sigh
it was great to have them here and to have them get to know my life here in fl. it's hard being so far away from them because i feel like they miss out on so much of my life. it was great to have them go to church with me and meet so much of my spiritual family. they really enjoyed their time here and met a lot of people who became fast friends with them. i have recently got connected with some people in my church that i didn't know very well and people from pioneers and i just feel sooo blessed for all the wonderful people that god has placed in my life. i am so lucky!! i feel like fl is really home for me (sorry mom :-)) and i am so thankful that god has brought me here and placed me among so many wonderful friends! life is good...

No comments: